Tashi Deleg to all…..’We would like to specially thank ‘THE Kitchen Crew’ – volunteers (including Tsephel la) and our master Chef Lhakpa Tsering la for making a (Hon-thoryae !) delicious menu’.
Our special gratitude goes to;
- Invited speakers: Tenzin Delha la (Youth and Career Development ppt file – pdf)
and Tenzin Ngodup la (STEM Education in US ppt file – pdf)
- PA system and AV assistants: Chomphel la and Ngodup la
- Table Tennis organizer: Kunsang Topdhen la (Todays undefeated TT champion – Lhundup la, El Cerrito)
Our appreciations also goes to all our community members who showed up at TANC to support today’s event – despite the heavy rain/ unpredictable weather.
Total Food Sale: $ 1608
Table Tennis: $ 56
Wishing you all a great and prosperous week… enjoy the pics!
Get ready for a Sunday (1/22/17) packed with fun and educational events at TANC.
- Community Cafe (Menu): Indian Cuisine
- Youth & Career Development (Speakers):
- Tenzin Delha, – ‘Higher Education in US’
- Tenzin Ngodup, – ‘STEM Education’
3. Documentary Screening: ‘Escape Over the Himalayas’